The Sporting Arena
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Squeezing the truth out with tsl

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
thesportslover

thesportslover

Squeezing the truth out with tsl Empty
PostSubject: Squeezing the truth out with tsl   Squeezing the truth out with tsl EmptyTue Nov 17, 2009 10:17 am

Ask me basiclly anything and i should respond to it Tongue
Back to top Go down
Falcon#95

Falcon#95

PostSubject: Re: Squeezing the truth out with tsl   Squeezing the truth out with tsl EmptyTue Nov 17, 2009 10:32 am

who do Holden steal talent and claim the best when Ford is clearly better? (BTW FPR may suck next year with only Frosty performing. But I hear DJR WILL get Ford sponsorship back next year. And I also hear 3 car team for DJR)
Back to top Go down
Rozza

Rozza

PostSubject: Re: Squeezing the truth out with tsl   Squeezing the truth out with tsl EmptyTue Nov 17, 2009 10:57 am

Q1 : Favourite Movie
Q2: Favourite NRL Team
Back to top Go down
Hotdogs
Administrator
Hotdogs

PostSubject: Re: Squeezing the truth out with tsl   Squeezing the truth out with tsl EmptyTue Nov 17, 2009 11:35 am

Best teacher at Brauer? Tongue
Back to top Go down
thesportslover

thesportslover

PostSubject: Re: Squeezing the truth out with tsl   Squeezing the truth out with tsl EmptyWed Nov 18, 2009 7:52 am

Hotdogs wrote:
Best teacher at Brauer? Tongue

MR.Ralph doesn't make us do much
Back to top Go down
thesportslover

thesportslover

PostSubject: Re: Squeezing the truth out with tsl   Squeezing the truth out with tsl EmptyWed Nov 18, 2009 7:54 am

Falcon#95 wrote:
who do Holden steal talent and claim the best when Ford is clearly better? (BTW FPR may suck next year with only Frosty performing. But I hear DJR WILL get Ford sponsorship back next year. And I also hear 3 car team for DJR)

DJR will get sponsorshit sponsorship because they need to be competitive 3 Car DJR who will be 3rd driver Smile
Back to top Go down
thesportslover

thesportslover

PostSubject: Re: Squeezing the truth out with tsl   Squeezing the truth out with tsl EmptyWed Nov 18, 2009 7:55 am

Rozza wrote:

Q1 Monsters inc Lol
q2 Melbourne Storm think i am going to get a real team soon tho Lol

sorry for so many posts Hotdogs Cry
Back to top Go down
thesportslover

thesportslover

PostSubject: Re: Squeezing the truth out with tsl   Squeezing the truth out with tsl EmptyWed Nov 18, 2009 7:55 am

Rozza wrote:

Q1 Monsters inc Lol
q2 Melbourne Storm think i am going to get a real team soon tho Lol

sorry for so many posts Hotdogs Cry
Back to top Go down
Falcon#95

Falcon#95

PostSubject: Re: Squeezing the truth out with tsl   Squeezing the truth out with tsl EmptyWed Nov 18, 2009 7:56 am

thesportslover wrote:
Falcon#95 wrote:

DJR will get sponsorshit sponsorship because they need to be competitive 3 Car DJR who will be 3rd driver Smile

Jono Webb most likely Roll Eyes
Back to top Go down
thesportslover

thesportslover

PostSubject: Re: Squeezing the truth out with tsl   Squeezing the truth out with tsl EmptyWed Nov 18, 2009 7:57 am

Falcon#95 wrote:
thesportslover wrote:
Falcon#95 wrote:

Jono Webb most likely Roll Eyes

that goon Shoot
Back to top Go down
Falcon#95

Falcon#95

PostSubject: Re: Squeezing the truth out with tsl   Squeezing the truth out with tsl EmptyWed Nov 18, 2009 7:59 am

haha yeah

#1. Courtney or Mark Winterbottom? (If you don't say either one it means you surport Ford Tongue)
Back to top Go down
carlton10

PostSubject: Re: Squeezing the truth out with tsl   Squeezing the truth out with tsl EmptyFri Nov 20, 2009 8:13 am

TFW or TSA?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Squeezing the truth out with tsl   Squeezing the truth out with tsl Empty

Back to top Go down

Squeezing the truth out with tsl
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Sporting Arena :: Non Sporting Discussions :: The Changerooms :: The TSA Hot-Seat-
Jump to: