The Sporting Arena
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Adam McPhee parts ways with the Bombers

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Hotdogs
Administrator
Hotdogs

Adam McPhee parts ways with the Bombers Empty
PostSubject: Adam McPhee parts ways with the Bombers   Adam McPhee parts ways with the Bombers EmptyTue Nov 17, 2009 9:40 am

Quote :
ESSENDON utility Adam McPhee has confirmed he is parting ways with the club and will nominate for the 2010 NAB AFL Pre-Season Draft.

The 27-year-old is expected to be taken by Fremantle with the third pre-season pick, sending him back to the club with which he started his career.
Full article: http://www.afl.com.au/news/newsarticle/tabid/208/newsid/87214/default.aspx
_____
A big loss for the Bombers imho, I actually really rate him, I wouldn't mind someone of his kind at Collingwood.
Back to top Go down
Liam_Bombers

Liam_Bombers

PostSubject: Re: Adam McPhee parts ways with the Bombers   Adam McPhee parts ways with the Bombers EmptyTue Nov 17, 2009 9:43 am

He is only going because he loves freo and knows they will keep his career going for longer.
Back to top Go down
Falcon#95

Falcon#95

PostSubject: Re: Adam McPhee parts ways with the Bombers   Adam McPhee parts ways with the Bombers EmptyTue Nov 17, 2009 9:48 am

yeah. I can picture adam at freo
Back to top Go down
Maximus

Maximus

PostSubject: Re: Adam McPhee parts ways with the Bombers   Adam McPhee parts ways with the Bombers EmptyTue Nov 17, 2009 11:24 am

My god Essendon r so even more screwed next year.
Back to top Go down
Falcon#95

Falcon#95

PostSubject: Re: Adam McPhee parts ways with the Bombers   Adam McPhee parts ways with the Bombers EmptyTue Nov 17, 2009 11:26 am

Maximus wrote:
My god Essendon r so even more screwed next year.
Essendon now have:
Lloyd
Lucas
McPhee

Ryder
Hurley and thats about it
Back to top Go down
Liam_Bombers

Liam_Bombers

PostSubject: Re: Adam McPhee parts ways with the Bombers   Adam McPhee parts ways with the Bombers EmptyTue Nov 17, 2009 11:50 am

Paddy and Hurles won't go.
We have replacements for lloyd, lucas and mcphee, oh and what did McPhee achieve this year? :o Nothing.
Back to top Go down
Falcon#95

Falcon#95

PostSubject: Re: Adam McPhee parts ways with the Bombers   Adam McPhee parts ways with the Bombers EmptyTue Nov 17, 2009 11:51 am

still i think essendon have some tough times ahead. Bottom 4 maybe
Back to top Go down
Hotdogs
Administrator
Hotdogs

PostSubject: Re: Adam McPhee parts ways with the Bombers   Adam McPhee parts ways with the Bombers EmptyTue Nov 17, 2009 11:53 am

Liam_Bombers wrote:
Paddy and Hurles won't go.
We have replacements for lloyd, lucas and mcphee, oh and what did McPhee achieve this year? :o Nothing.
He wasn't that bad was he?
Back to top Go down
Liam_Bombers

Liam_Bombers

PostSubject: Re: Adam McPhee parts ways with the Bombers   Adam McPhee parts ways with the Bombers EmptyTue Nov 17, 2009 11:57 am

Not bad, but not good either.
Back to top Go down
Maximus

Maximus

PostSubject: Re: Adam McPhee parts ways with the Bombers   Adam McPhee parts ways with the Bombers EmptyTue Nov 17, 2009 3:16 pm

Mcphee leaving is as big as it could of gotten as far as leadership and experience goes. Who r Lloyd, Lucas and mcphee's replacements liam? I just want your opinion on this. Don't say Neagle Lol
Back to top Go down
Falcon#95

Falcon#95

PostSubject: Re: Adam McPhee parts ways with the Bombers   Adam McPhee parts ways with the Bombers EmptyTue Nov 17, 2009 10:30 pm

Maximus wrote:
Mcphee leaving is as big as it could of gotten as far as leadership and experience goes. Who r Lloyd, Lucas and mcphee's replacements liam? I just want your opinion on this. Don't say Neagle Lol

Lol
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Adam McPhee parts ways with the Bombers   Adam McPhee parts ways with the Bombers Empty

Back to top Go down

Adam McPhee parts ways with the Bombers
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Sporting Arena :: Sporting Discussions :: Aussie Rules-
Jump to: